This package includes Bare Feet, socks and shoes (men’s) for viewer version 3 and above.
Feet and socks — rigged mesh and has mobility in conjunction with the ankle.
You have the opportunity to wear and take off socks, staying barefoot.
Also Feet and socks are suitable for all kinds of shoes (men’s) series 2+2 from Skifija.
Shoes — 2 variants, rigged and no rigged. Permission — modify.
Attention! In this version you can resize feet and shoes using the appearance settings,
Scheme — Appearance> Edit shape > Legs > Foot size.
it is made to fit the proportions of the body, but not solve the problem of standard sizes,
because it does not provide sufficient accuracy connection feet and lower leg.
This version is ideal for shape avatar Standard Sizing:
[ S — Body Fat: 1; Leg Muscle: 49; Knee Angle = 50; ],
[ M — Body Fat: 5; Leg Muscle: 50~100; Knee Angle = 50; ],
[ L — Body Fat: 13; Leg Muscle: 50~100; Knee Angle = 50; ],
[ X_S — Body Fat: 0; Leg Muscle: 43; Knee Angle = 50; ],
[ X_L — Body Fat: 22; Leg Muscle: 50~100; Knee Angle = 50; ].
Included shoe shape and tattoo layer — full perm and you have the ability to independently adjust the height of the heel and platform which will take away the effect of floating/walking in the air.
! it’s important ! In addition, the tattoo layer or shoes shape has the texture that provides a smooth transition from the texture feet to the texture lower leg you have the possibility of very thin skin color settings using the standard settings.
Included tattoo layer for feet and UV textures for creators, you can use them to create your options textures for nails, skin and socks.
To edit the feet Use the HUD — !Skifija HUD v.12.S .
— Color Option
— Texture option
— Socks option
— Delete script Option
Sequence for fine-tuning for skin:
1. Wear Alpha Layer — «Alpha Mask_16 for Viewer 2″ on your avatar from inventory.
2. Wear HUD from inventory.
3. Wear bare feet from inventory.
4. In HUD press button — Skin, You see textures for skin, choose and remember number texture.
5. In palette choose color for skin Your avatar. You can use buttons fine-tuning HSL, that are located below the palette.
6. Wear tattoo layer from inventory , corresponding to the number of the texture that you have chosen in HUD, Click right button mouse on tattoo layer in Your inventory and choose Edit or In the window Appearance, click tattoo for editing.
7. Make skin color settings for your avatar using a window — color/tint, just enter color values that you got in HUD for Hue, Saturation and Luminance.
8, Press button Save.
For assistance in use HUD: