This package includes Tip-Toe Bare Feet and Lullaby for Venus pumps (ivory) for viewer version 3 and above.
Feet — rigged mesh. Elements of the feet is connected and fixed to a single point on your avatar.
Also set for the feet is attached to the skeleton and has mobility in conjunction with the ankle.
!!! This version bare feet work if chek on lights and shadows.
Included also configure settings for skins colors of such popular brands as
Redgrave, LAQ, Belleza. You can read this file !Skifija Feet customized color, it is in the package .
This version is ideal for shape avatar Standard Sizing:
[ S — Body Fat: 7; Leg Muscle: 50; Knee Angle = 50; ],
[ M — Body Fat: 11; Leg Muscle: 56; Knee Angle = 50; ],
[ L — Body Fat: 24; Leg Muscle: 69; Knee Angle = 50; ],
[ X_S — Body Fat: 5; Leg Muscle: 45; Knee Angle = 50; ],
[ X_X_S — Body Fat: 0; Leg Muscle: 40; Knee Angle = 50; ],
also variant: Body Fat = 0; Leg Muscles = 50~100; Knee Angle = 50;
we do not stop this working and will be an additional version for bare feet, Watch for new releases.
There is also an opportunity to make an order for an individual bare feet under the avatar shape,
for this you must go to Goran Osterham in the world, give him full perm shape for Your Avatar .
Cost of services tailor-made L $ 10,000. Term of execution 1-2 days.
To edit the feet and shoes Use the HUD — !Skifija HUD v.10 .
— Scale Option for shoe
— Position Option for shoe
— Rotation Option for shoe
— Color Option — for feet
— Texture option — for feet
— WalkSound Option for shoe
— Delete script Option
— Using a «Delete» function
Choose Button for HUD — Del scenario, you will see a pop-up menu, then click Yes, Delete and it will clear the main scenario in the shoes.
The script for the sound is not removed. To remove a script for the sound of heels —
Please choose Button for HUD Sound Walk, you will see a popup menu with appropriate buttons for actions.
Included shoe shape (!Skifija modify shoe shape, heels 2+2) — modifiable and you have the ability to independently adjust the height of the heel and platform which will take away the effect of floating/walking in the air.
Sequence for the coarse tuning (for newby SL)
1. Wear Alpha Layer — «Alpha Mask_16 for Viewer 2» on your avatar from your inventory.
2. Wear bare feet and the SHAPE of SHOES NO TEXTURE on your avatar from your inventory.
3. Wear the HUD from the inventory.
4. Now added the ability to change color when you enter the RGB values chatting Bar.
just copy the values for the color of the skin of your avatar and paste into the chat bar (These values for skin are shown below . Example: / 15 RGB 214,143,128)
5. If necessary, You can change the texture when using HUD. For this, click button Skin or Nails, You see variant textures and click number texture what You want.
!!! But in extreme cases, you can contact the manufacturer in world goran Osterham, keep in mind I’m talking to the translator but I help you in any way.
As an variant, you have to tell me the full name for skin of your avatar, give me Landmark, where you bought it, I buy a demo version and make settings for you personally.
Sequence for fine-tuning (for advanced users):
1. Wear Alpha Layer — «Alpha Mask_16 for Viewer 2» on your avatar from inventory.
2. Wear bare feet and the shape shoes on your avatar from inventory.
3. Wear HUD from inventory.
4. Click right button mouse on shape shoes in Your inventory and choose Edit.
5. In the window Appearance that appears, click button Shoes.
6. Make skin color settings for your avatar using a window — color/tint.
7. Remember value HSL for color/tone and type the value HSL by means of buttons — tuning/sample color in HUD
8. If necessary, replace texture for shape shoes, replace them in window Appearanse — Shoes — Fabric.
This Textures for shape shoes are additionally included in Your inventory.
In HUD select a texture for bare feet with a corresponding index number.
Index number Textures for shape shoes must match for index number texture of the feet in HUD.
9. Now added the ability to change color when you type parameters RGB values in Chat Bar.
just copy the values for the color of your skin avatar and paste into the chat bar ( sample: /15 rgb 214 143 128 )
but In any case, you need to edit by hand the color values for the shoe shape with window Appearance.